Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

Hey phil it's Hyun! I know we've known each other for a while and we josh around but I wanted to let you know that I still look up to you when it comes to animations. You always keep me motivated in every peace you come up with and I just don't know how you do it! I'm not one to copy your style (like a lot of people do) but I respect your way of consistently breaking innovation in stick figures. Good job man keep representing da STICKS!

Terkoiz1 responds:

Looks like we have a staredown then!

Stickman Can't Fight 5 Stickman Can't Fight 5

Nice man! Love the cameos and the comedy! I hope stake will grow up to be a fine stickman someday

guitan11 responds:

i have just pooped my self...................... :O

TopStick TopStick

Well Done Phil!

You've done well buddy. You'll always be my inspiration for continuing stick figure animations. Haters don't realize that sticks figures have been entertaining the masses for years and will continue to entertain for the years to come because of people like you and those who have inspired you.

!Trancelvania !Trancelvania

sweeeet

this is like the perfect song to listen to while I animate lol. Nice mang!

Envision Envision

Solid!

Uni that was awesome!
For a 7 minute piece, it was really pleasant listening to and one of the very few I didn't get bored of half way through. Unlike most other technos that follow the same generic beats, yours had some good variety.

good job overall!

Uni-bombeR responds:

Thanks guys, glad to hear it.

I try to keep it original.