Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

Hey phil it's Hyun! I know we've known each other for a while and we josh around but I wanted to let you know that I still look up to you when it comes to animations. You always keep me motivated in every peace you come up with and I just don't know how you do it! I'm not one to copy your style (like a lot of people do) but I respect your way of consistently breaking innovation in stick figures. Good job man keep representing da STICKS!

Terkoiz1 responds:

Looks like we have a staredown then!

Stickman Can't Fight 5 Stickman Can't Fight 5

Nice man! Love the cameos and the comedy! I hope stake will grow up to be a fine stickman someday

guitan11 responds:

i have just pooped my self...................... :O

TopStick TopStick

Well Done Phil!

You've done well buddy. You'll always be my inspiration for continuing stick figure animations. Haters don't realize that sticks figures have been entertaining the masses for years and will continue to entertain for the years to come because of people like you and those who have inspired you.

Chuck vs Alfa Chuck vs Alfa

NYAH HAH!

STRIP THE FLESH! SALT THE WOUND! NYAAH HAAH NYAHAHAHAHA! Great job Endo. Definitely one of your best yet. You just keep getting better and better man!

Endo-K responds:

NYUUH HA NYUUUH HAA HAAA!

I learn from the best, *nudge nudge*

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

WOH!

Hi Miccool! Great flash as always.

Miccool responds:

;) .

Black vs White Tribute Black vs White Tribute

Jcamelo would be proud

Think everyone at fa knows that you've come a long way to get this far in animation. I watched you for a long time getting better and better with sticks and now here you are winning competitions! Jcamelo would be very proud of you man.

SupraNova responds:

There is no one I would rather hear is from.

Cudos :D!

(Duckkite) Run! (Duckkite) Run!

MESMOOOO

I told you this would get daily featured! I'm so proud of you ;___; you did good mesmoo... you did good.

Mesmay responds:

/me blubbers

Attracted Attracted

DAARRRGHHHH!!!!

Stone you have really outdone yourself this time! Loved the creativity you put into this anim with all the magnetic weapons and the VOICES! It lagged a lot for me so I had to switch it down to low quality lol but that didn't change much to the animation itself. Good background music, nice action, sick looking boss, 10/10 5/5 clicked the ad to give you some change ;D Nice work stone!

Stone-Steven responds:

<3 :D

My Birthday My Birthday

Go Drifts!

Wow you've really outdone yourself this time Drifts ol' buddy! I love all the inside jokes and comedy you put in it and I was laughing throughout the whole animation. Sounds and combos were great, the text was at the right speed (not too fast or slow), and just seeing all of our good buddies in the same flash made it fun to watch for me. Man I warned you about the ending and said not to rush it! but really good in any case.

FA Crew Collab FA Crew Collab

YEeyee!

Alright my boys on Fluidanims showing what sticks are all about! Good job guys. This one turned out to be really a good joint. <3